[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”73″ el_class=”top-page-menu”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Ashley Villa is a 13 Bedroom Guest house. It is owned and run by the Baker Family with assistance of a full time live-in management couple. All rooms are en-suite and the whole building in non-smoking.
• Contact details are available on our website. For visually impaired guests we are happy to provide full descriptions and details by phone.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• We have parking for up to 13 cars, one per bedroom. One of these spaces is designated disabled parking. The car park is tarmac and easily accessible from the main road. The car park fronts the main building and leads straight to the main entrance. There are 2 steps up into the front entrance. We have made a temporary ramp which can be put in place for wheelchair access.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
Once through the main entrance, the floor is level through to the reception area. The reception desk is waist high and well lit. There is a door 76cm wide to go through.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• The public areas are covered in the same carpet throughout. The ground floor has 2 double bedrooms and 2 family rooms. The door widths into these rooms is 70cm
• The double rooms on the ground floor do not have a lot of space to manoeuvre a wheelchair.
• There is no lift or escalator
• The public WC in on the first floor.
• Access to the garden is through s sliding door with a small step over the door frame.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• The ground floor is carpeted throughout with good access through doorways between rooms Door widths are :- 76cm
• Available on the first floor.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Take Away & Cafe
• The dining room has normal seating and tables for 22 with sufficient space for wheelchair access.
• The lounge has tub chair seating and could be accessed by wheelchairs.
• We do not provide laundry facilities.
• A launderette can be found 2 minutes walk away.
• A wide variety of local shops can be found 2 mins walk away including a general store, bakers, delicatessen, hairdressers, off license, restaurant and cafe.
• A level paved Patio and Garden.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• Our 13 bedroom all have their own en-suite facilities.
• All rooms have showers.
• 3 rooms have baths with grab rails.
• All rooms have limited space for wheel chair access.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC (En suite or Shared)
• See Bedrooms.
Grounds and Gardens
• A level paved patio and garden.
• Guide dogs are welcome
• We have a small portable fridge for guests to use in the rooms and we are happy to keep medicines cool in our fridge.
Address: Ashley Villa
26 Newbridge Rd
Telephone: 01225 421 683
Hours of operation: 8am – 8pm
Local accessible taxi numbers: 01225 444444 Abbey Taxis
• Nothing planned at present
Updated 2015[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Terms & Conditions
Payment: Account to be settled on departure. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Switch. There is a 2% charge for all credit cards and overseas debit cards. We accept American Express, there is a charge of 3% for AMEX. There is no extra charge for UK debit cards. For bookings of more than 2 rooms or for long stays of more than one week, a 20% deposit of the full amount will be required on booking.
Cancellation: We need two clear days written advance notice of any cancellation. If shorter or no notice is given we will charge your credit card in full for the first night. If however, the room is relet to another customer we will charge for the shortfall only. Every reasonable effort is made to re-let the room in the event of a short notice cancellation.
Check in/out times: Immediate occupancy of the rooms cannot be guaranteed before 2pm on the day of arrival. Check in by 20:00 hrs. Later check ins must contact us for alternative information about collecting keys.
Rooms should be vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure unless alternative arrangements have been made.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate pets other than the guide dogs of visually impaired guests.
Ashley Villa reserves the right to alter its published rates and terms and conditions if necessary without notice.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]